Network Error Ssl_server_cert_untrusted_issuer
For assistance, contact your network support team. Please try the request again. Regards Add comment Helpful +0 Report a cooperator 185Posts Monday July 25, 2011Registration date November 3, 2015 Last seen Dec 10, 2011 04:23PM Yes it is exact t time and date, Being a member gives you additional options. this contact form
This message which IE shows me Network Error (ssl_server_cert_untrusted_issuer) Your request contacted a host which presented a certificate signed by an untrusted issuer. Hope it is useful for you. Add comment Helpful +0 Report a cooperator 185Posts Monday July 25, 2011Registration date November 3, 2015 Last seen Dec 10, 2011 04:27PM The linke when it is "http://www.ksu.edu.sa/Pages/default.aspx" no problem but sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free! https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/23042053/Network-Error-ssl-server-cert-untrusted-issuer.html
What makes it convert into "https" I tried configuring my borwsers to become as follows: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/ksu2.png/ Add comment Helpful +0 Report Ambucias 32892Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus October 20, The system returned: (22) Invalid argument The remote host or network may be down. Elvis Add comment Reply to this topic Ask a question Members get more answers than anonymous users. https, the "s" is for "secure socket layer" https://www.ksu.edu.sa/Pages/default.aspx is not a valid address or the site is experiencing technical difficulties.
- Via the browser ...
- Now it will print a test page, but same host busy error accessing via wireless. 0 0 PrintDoc Provost Posts: 20,467 Member Since: 08-19-2009 Message 3 of 17 (20,644 Views) Report
- Doug Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by Mark92691, Mark92691 Apr 6, 2008 8:43 PM in response to r-macho Level 1 (5 points) Apr 6, 2008 8:43 PM in
- Please type your message and try again.
- Date Index Thread: Prev Next Thread Index Anonymous wrote: > > When trying to install a printer, I get the error message "Network Host > '192.168.1.245' is busy; ..." The printer
- Under "Add a Printer" dialog, I select "IP" and under "protocol" I selected "HP Jetdirect socket." And then I made sure to select the specific HP driver for my model, instead
- Does the printer's wiki page come up? #2 Satcomer, Jan 5, 2012 andrefrancis likes this.
- We just realized we're now getting the same messages from our Mac Pro as well which is wired to the Airport Extreme.
- When i try to print from my mac (static IP 192.168.1.5) i get the message 'Network host '192.168.1.3' is busy, will retry in 30 seconds...
- I used the IPP protocol which gave me the 'Network host is busy' error.
Your cache administrator is webmaster. This is typically caused by a Web Site presenting an incorrect or invalid certificate, but could be because of a configuration error. [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/ksun.png/][IMG]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1224/ksun.png/IMG/URL however, I am pretty sure that link of I am not so sure now as to the problem you are experiencing Add comment Helpful +0 Report ell Dec 13, 2013 11:22AM Peruvian helpdesk. 1.- Download the certificate from your Register now Not a member yet?
Tell me if it's correct. I would highly appreciate your help. This is typically caused by a Web Site presenting an incorrect or invalid certificate, but could be because of a configuration error. Generated Fri, 21 Oct 2016 07:53:38 GMT by s_wx1202 (squid/3.5.20) Search Free Sign Up Login Home Forum How To Download News Encyclopedia High-Tech Health Free Sign Up Language English Español Deutsch