Network Error 998
Try rebooting your machine, and see if it goes away. The script runs fine on my local drive and on drives other than theone mapped to the Banyan Vines service. The server which hosts this network drive is a Windows NT server with a Banyan Vines emulation-like service running. Complete List Of WIL Errors !! !!Windows System Errors!! 1003 FileMove failed 1009 FileCopy FROM File Open Failed 1015 FileRename Failed 1016 FileDelete File Not Found 1022 waituntil passed time not this contact form
Error Code 998 Invalid Access To Memory
TechHome WinBatch Error Codes !! Database Search match allmatch any Look in all areasLook in current areas Check all datesPrevious dayPrevious 3 daysPrevious weekPrevious fortnightPrevious monthPrevious 2 monthsPrevious 3 monthsPrevious half-yearPrevious year If you can't find Article ID: W14113 Filename: Error 998 on Banyan Vines Network Drive.txt File Created: 2010:02:17:11:58:53 Last Updated: 1999:06:16:12:00:06 Home TechHome Tech Support Forum Ordering About Us Contact Us Copyright©, Wilson WindowWare, Inc.
- But the client don't get any ip address.
- I called on twitter for help for someone to send me the contents of their AutopDeploy 5.0 FTPRoot directory and I promptly received a response from Roman ( @medea61 https://twitter.com/medea61 ).
- Do you have iphelpers in place to direct the PXE broadcasts?
- PXE boot agent loads on client side2.
- You should disable the wireless card on the client first; otherwise, CCBoot will treat the wireless card as the boot NIC.
- ganesh i downloaded from the link but still facing the same DHCP timeout issue….
- Wednesday, August 07, 2013 9:13 AM Reply | Quote 0 Sign in to vote I've still got my case open.
- These are restrictions of the UEFI and really have nothing to do with the boot image or OS.Jason | http://blog.configmgrftw.com | @jasonsandys Wednesday, May 18, 2016 10:11 PM Reply | Quote
When I launch it on a drive I have mapped to a Banyan Vines network drive, the script fails with a 998 error (no descriptive information in the error message). Make sure 16 32 bit matches 499 Unrecognized Network Error 9000 Level Errors Application Error with WinBatch and Wise Batch DLL Initialization Error Call Error when Launching WB from another App Error 998 on Banyan Vines Network Drive Keywords: 998 Question: I have a very simple Winbatch script, with just the Message statement in it. Error Code 995 Answer: The 998 error indicates some sort of Windows memory limitation.
The script is compiled as a large EXE. 999 Error Code