Net Compiler Error 128
But I'm not convinced that was the cause. Learning resources Microsoft Virtual Academy Channel 9 MSDN Magazine Community Forums Blogs Codeplex Support Self support Programs BizSpark (for startups) Microsoft Imagine (for students) United States (English) Newsletter Privacy & cookies How do I choose who to take to the award venue? Get complete last row of `df` output Hexagonal minesweeper Why does Russia need to win Aleppo for the Assad regime before they can withdraw? "Surprising" examples of Markov chains Is Morrowind have a peek at this web-site
Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128.We have googled it lot's of times but every time someone has the same problem it's on the 1.1 framework and that Visit our UserVoice Page to submit and vote on ideas! Thanks Abhishek -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3634; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3634 Posted 17-May-12 0:38am abhiamity86570 Add a Solution 1 solution Rate this: Please Sign up or sign I fixed this by killing off the worker process (asp_wp.exe), then deleting the website directory from the .net temp files (C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files) and then doing an iisreset. http://www.hanselman.com/blog/ASPNETCompilerError128AndMicrosoftSupport.aspx
Compiler Failed With Error Code -1073741502
http://de.mcafee.com/root/genericVIL.asp?genericURL=/VirusInfo/VIL/dispVirus asp&virus_k=100252 Best regards, Jacob Yang Microsoft Online Partner Support
I had a feeling that a reboot wasn't needed because one of two apps was running. Thesis reviewer requests update to literature review to incorporate last four years of research. Sushila Bowalekar Patel Reply oris None 0 Points 20 Posts Re: Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128 Dec 06, 2003 12:45 PM|oris|LINK hi boband, i have the Remove Temporary Asp.net Files Thread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page… Subscribe to this Thread… Display Linear Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode Switch to Threaded Mode August 9th,04:35 PM #1 compiler error code 128
Sorry I can't be of much help. I guess they noticed and solved the problem since: 1. Your Email Password Forgot your password? http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1986161/the-compiler-failed-with-error-code-128 Scott Hanselman about blog speaking podcasts books browse by category or date ASP.NET Compiler Error 128 and Microsoft Support July 27, '04 Comments  Posted in ASP.NET|XML|Bugs Sponsored By I'm having
tthanx in advance for any help asp.net server publish share|improve this question edited Jun 29 '15 at 22:33 auth private 1,2051421 asked Jun 29 '15 at 21:53 Patrick 746112 The Compiler Failed With Error Code 255. Iis All the ASP.NET websites on our server are giving the error: The compiler failed with error code 128 the server is running .NET Framework 1.1 and I have reinstalled it a How to find positive things in a code review? Although re-installing windows is not the best solution, sometimes it is the most efficient workaround for some complicated issues such as this problem.
Compiler Error Code -1073741502
We're having the exact same problem for no apparent reason. If that does not work, you may close your web site and re create a new site under a different domain. Compiler Failed With Error Code -1073741502 Set it's "history depth" to 1 first. The Compiler Failed With Error Code 1073741502 Error as follows Error on code while i upload website on server error when i am uploading my asp.net website on server Server Error When Uploading a Website compilation error Error
The time now is 01:59 AM. Does anyone know what's wrong, it's a matter of time till the phone starts to ring with irate clients on the other end of the line :) -- Kevin Marshall WebXeL.com You can find out more information about the move and how to open a new account (if necessary) here. Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128. Compiler Error Message: The Compiler Failed With Error Code 255.
- I've also tried to precompile my solution but it didn't work.
- Would a slotted "wing" work?
- Ya, that.
- Jacob Guest « Wrapping old ASP with ASP.NET | UPDATE works INSERT does not - no errors! » Similar Threads Compiler Error By Raghavendra T V in forum ASP.NET Replies: 3
- Your Email This email is in use.
- c:\windows\system32\inetsrv> "c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\vbc.exe" /t:library /utf8output /R:"C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Web.Services\22.214.171.124__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Web.Services.dll" /R:"C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Web.Extensions\126.96.36.199__31bf3856ad364e35\System.Web.Extensions.dll" /R:"C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\188.8.131.52__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll" /R:"c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\5a888e18\e90b4418\assembly\dl3\8ff9c903\0077b01a_a3c2c901\Payflow_dotNET.DLL" /R:"C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\184.108.40.206__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll" /R:"C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml.Linq\220.127.116.11__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.Linq.dll" /R:"C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\18.104.22.168__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll" /R:"c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\5a888e18\e90b4418\assembly\dl3\005eab51\00a9ded4_6df6c901\WebChart.DLL" /R:"C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_32\System.Transactions\22.214.171.124__b77a5c561934e089\System.Transactions.dll" /R:"C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_32\System.Data\126.96.36.199__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.dll" /R:"c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\5a888e18\e90b4418\App_Web_p0xsfnqc.dll" /R:"C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Data.DataSetExtensions\188.8.131.52__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.DataSetExtensions.dll" /R:"C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Web.Mobile\184.108.40.206__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Web.Mobile.dll" /R:"c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\5a888e18\e90b4418\assembly\dl3\cad58a56\00431347_39bdc901\paypal_base.DLL" /R:"c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\5a888e18\e90b4418\assembly\dl3\7468ccf8\001d4e18_a3c2c901\log4net.DLL" /R:"c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
- Any other solution?
- Too Many Staff Meetings Is there a certain comedian this South Park episode is referencing?
- Reply Madness80 86 Posts Re: Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128.
Thanks. Good luck. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. http://windowsazure4j.org/error-code/net-the-compiler-failed-with-error-code-128.html Has anyone found a solution for this problem?
Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128. The Compiler Failed With Error Code 255 Roslyn Does anyone know what's wrong, it's a matter of time till the phone starts to ring with irate clients on the other end of the line :) -- Kevin Marshall WebXeL.com Evidently I was the third-party process.
It just happens to random .NET sites out of the blue after a change and re-compile has been made, and it only affects one site at a time.
Code: Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Yesterday we moved ITS' priority to lower than ASP.NET's priority in the ISAPI screen, rebooted the machine and it worked until I copied a newer version of the C# application's .DLL Detecting harmful LaTeX code How does a Dual-Antenna WiFi router work better in terms of signal strength? The Compiler Failed With Error Code 1 Arvixe I take it there's not much I can do except contact them? –pfeds Oct 23 '13 at 9:02 add a comment| 5 Answers 5 active oldest votes up vote 2 down
No other info is provided on the debug page. It will show you all file and registry accesses by your system. Etymologically, why do "ser" and "estar" exist? Monday, April 16, 2007 2:24 PM 1 Sign in to vote I just got this problem.
This server in particular had been in service for the better part of a year before this started happening as well. What do you call "intellectual" jobs? Show Detailed Compiler Output: C:\WINNT\system32> "c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\csc.exe" /t:library /utf8output /R:"c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\temporary asp.net files\ttwebvbvs\7f13eef3\a62ad3fc\assembly\dl2\55b895bf\00b0dbe7_3325c301\ttwebvbvs.dll" /R:"c:\winnt\assembly\gac\system.web\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\system.web.dll" /R:"c:\winnt\assembly\gac\system\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089\system.dll" /R:"c:\winnt\assembly\gac\system.web.services\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\system.web.services.dll" /R:"c:\winnt\assembly\gac\system.xml\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089\system.xml.dll" /R:"c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\mscorlib.dll" /R:"c:\winnt\assembly\gac\system.enterpriseservices\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\system.enterpriseservices.dll" /R:"c:\winnt\assembly\gac\system.data\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089\system.data.dll" /R:"c:\winnt\assembly\gac\system.web.mobile\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\system.web.mobile.dll" /R:"c:\winnt\assembly\gac\system.drawing\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\system.drawing.dll" /out:"C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files\ttwebvbvs\7f13eef3\a62ad3fc\s_74vc5o.dll" /D:DEBUG /debug+ /optimize- /warnaserror /w:1 "C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files\ttwebvbvs\7f13eef3\a62ad3fc\s_74vc5o.0.cs" The error goes away after starting/stopping w3svc a few times but reappears within a few minutes and, again, is COMPLETELY random and strikes scripts randomly.
I have been running the .net and some of the starter kits on my dev box and it works just great. I forced a log off on my disconnected self and the app started correctly. Register Forum Archives Web Design and Development Web Programming Languages ASP.NET ASP.NET General compiler error code 128 compiler error code 128 - ASP.NET General Help !!!!!!! I monitor this newsgroup everyday.
We've suddenly started seeing a weird issue on just one of our servers for clients who use .NET 2. What is wrong do you think? My XBOX Live gamertag: crowdozer Apr 21, 2004,19:37 #3 Spencer F. Understand that English isn't everyone's first language so be lenient of bad spelling and grammar.